To share with our world the teaching of the Bible using the instruments of radio, print, the Internet, and satellite technology so that others may come to know Jesus Christ and grow deeper in their relationship with God.
- We believe the Bible is the revealed and inspired Word of God.
- We believe that Jesus is the Messiah and God’s mediator of salvation for humanity.
- We believe that the message of Bible, including the morality taught therein, is vitally important. It is essential to share it, reaching those who are unsaved and challenging further maturity in those who are walking with Christ.
- We are committed to using Christian and secular media to share the teaching of the Bible.
- We are committed to being debt-free and relying on the contributions from our ministry partners and from the listeners of our programs without coercion as the Lord motivates them to give.
- We believe in the highest ethical and financial accountability for this ministry and will abide by all the appropriate accounting procedures to assure the highest integrity and transparency possible.
The Call to Share.
Jesus said: “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” (Matthew 28:19f NIV).
The Call to Clarity.
They read from the Book of the Law of God, making it clear and giving meaning so that the people could understand what was being read (Nehemiah 8:8, NIV).
The Call to Equip.
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16f, NIV).